HD Bamboo Setting Powder | EMANI
- 100% vegan, gluten free, and cruelty free formula seamlessly sets make up and optimizes light reflection on the skin.
- This silky powder is infused with bamboo silica and natural/organic ingredients to leave skin soft, silky, and luxurious to the touch.
- HD Finish, and sets your makeup for longer wear. Soft-focus effect subtly blurs the look of fine lines.
- Weightless formula is virtually undetectable on the skin and applies evenly and blends effortlessly.
- Contains Honeysuckle, Rosemary Leaf Extract and Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil.
- Controls shine with coverage
- Jar with twist-off cap and holes to release powder
EMANI Vegan Bamboo Setting Powder seamlessly sets your makeup and optimizes light-reflection on the skin. Fine lines, wrinkles, and pores optically fade as skin is visibly smoothed. The pros use it on the red-carpet, behind the scene – you can use it anywhere and all day. Its silky powder is infused with bamboo silica and natural/organic nutrients which leave your skin soft, silky and luxurious to the touch. Virtually undetectable on the skin, this weightless formula applies evenly and blends effortlessly. Emani products are formulated with the latest cutting edge technology to produce longer lasting wear while protecting your skin from environmental impurities.
HOW TO USE
To set Cream or liquid foundation: tap a small amount of the foundation into the lid. Use a blending sponge, dab foundation powder onto the cheeks, chin, forehead and blend.
Brush application: use a powder brush, swirl the brush onto lid to pick up foundation powder. Tap off excess powder, dab powder onto cheeks, chin, and forehead, blend outwardly.
Mica, Silica, Zinc Oxide, Bambusa (Bamboo) Arundinacea Stem Extact, Squalane (plant), Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Alaria Esculentan Extract, Lonica Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Extract, Rosemarinus (Rosemary) Officinalis Leaf Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Aqua. ± Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 77492).