Perfecting Crushed Foundation | EMANI
Emani Perfecting Crushed Foundation helps you to get a natural-looking coverage and an ageless complexion. This lightweight foundation powder goes on smooth and seamless, concealing imperfections for a truly flawless appearance. Using a blend of minerals, pigments, natural/organic oils, Perfecting Crushed Foundations evens the skin tone, concealing discoloration, minimizing the appearance of pores, and reducing the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, leaving behind a polished, uniformly brilliant finish. Look your best every day with this elegant beautifying foundation! At the same time, Emani Perfecting Crushed Foundation protects your skin, providing a breathable barrier that blocks environmental age-factors seeking to prematurely age your complexion.
- Provides full coverage with a beautiful semi-dew finish - Coats the skin in a breathable, protective barrier that prevents environmental damage and pollution from aging the skin - Minimizes the appearance of pores and diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles - Gives the skin a flawless porcelain finis - Contains Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, a purifying micronutrient that promotes skin health - Blend-able makeup that can be layered for added concealment and a blended appearance
Recommended Skin Types: Perfecting Crushed Foundation is recommended for all skin types and is particularly effective on ultra-sensitive and acne-prone skin types as well as rosacea.
HOW TO USE
1. On clean skin, apply your favorite moisturizer, then apply Emani Primer Serum (optional but recommended).
2. Open Emani Crushed Foundation, and tap a small amount of the foundation into the lid.
3. Swirl a Kabuki Brush into the lid and tap excess blush off the bristles. Swirl the brush directly onto the face using circular motions and working from the middle of the face outward. Focus on getting even, blended coverage for a naturally flawless look.
4. For heavier coverage over dark circles around the eye area or discolorations, use a foundation brush with a tapping, pressing and buffing motion.