Visible Lift I-Radiance | Studio 10
Wave goodbye to wasted shadows, colour confusion and clutter. Our carefully curated palette features an essential eye primer plus four ultra-wearable shadows to highlight, shape and define. Enriched with moisturising Hyaluronic Acid, firming Suberlift™ and smoothing Nyamplung Oil™, these super-fine, velvet-soft powders deliver long-lasting cover that won’t cake, crease or settle into fine lines. An eye makeup essential for mature skin, enjoy a youthful flush of nude, instantly illuminating colour from three softly shimmering shades. Then opt for definition and depth with a sweep of our matte wet/dry shade. Effortless, effective and beautifully enhancing – all eyes will, most certainly, be on you!
- Boost hydration and elasticity while plumping and smoothing skin with Hyaluronic Acid.
- Lift and firm skin with botanically derived Suberlift™.
- Help protect from oxidative stress, skin damage and premature ageing with antioxidant free radical scavenger Nyamplung Oil™.
- Strengthen, condition and help protect skin with our advanced vitamin complex.
HOW TO USE
- Pat primer over whole lid for smooth, long-last wear.
- Smooth highlighter below brow line an inside inner corner of eyes for lifted effect.
- Sweep soft shimmer shadow over whole lid to brighten eye area.
- Smudge pearlescent nude through socket line to enhance natural shape.
- Glide dark matte shadow along upper and lower lash line to define natural contours.
DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TALC, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYETHYLENE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (NANO), ALUMINUM STARCH, OCTENYLSUCCINATE, METHYL METHACRYLATE, CROSSPOLYMER, ZINC OXIDE,HYDROGENATED COCONUT OIL, MICA, SILICA, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, TRIBEHENIN, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, ALUMINA LECITHIN, SORBIC ACID, DIMETHICONOL, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, ZINC STEARATE, HYDROGENATED STYRENE/ISOPRENE, COPOLYMER, TOCOPHEROL, TIN OXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)